This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

JasonGauthierDK
Old 07-12-2010 , 20:38   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebraic! View Post
Real quick question, i just installed the simple version of this plugin, and for some reason me and the other admins don't get stats....
Players get stats, and we get messages saying "You lost __ points for dying", but the commands: rank, and session don't work for us. Any help is appreciated.
Also, i know this may have been asked before, but i didn't want to sift through 64 pages...i'm lazy lol
I had same problem.
I made a MySQL datadase instead of having the .sq3 file on the server, and it worked
Algebraic!
Old 07-12-2010 , 21:55   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #642

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonGauthierDK View Post
I had same problem.
I made a MySQL datadase instead of having the .sq3 file on the server, and it worked
???... Sorry i have no experience with MySQL

Anyone know a fix for this?

Also, how do i remove the BEEP that happens every time a player joins?
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2010 , 08:07   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #643

Our members suggested it would be nice if points could be rewarded to individual players when they cap points additional to team points. Right now the whole team gets points when a point is capped:

[RANK] Team Blue got 2 points for Capturing

Is it possible to add this?

Last edited by eraserhead; 07-13-2010 at 08:10.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-13-2010 , 12:52   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Our members suggested it would be nice if points could be rewarded to individual players when they cap points additional to team points. Right now the whole team gets points when a point is capped:

[RANK] Team Blue got 2 points for Capturing

Is it possible to add this?
I don't know how to detect who caps a point/intel, but if you know of a plugin or snipit that does that, let me know and I'll add it.
Old 07-13-2010 , 13:42   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #645

Perhaps here when you grab the event integer for "team" you can grab the string for "cappers"?

Code:
public Event_point_captured(Handle:event, const String:name[], bool:dontBroadcast)
{
	if (rankingactive && rankingenabled)
{
	if (cpmap)
{
	new team = GetEventInt(event, "team")
	new l_maxplayers
	new pointmsgval = GetConVarInt(pointmsg)
	new pointvalue = GetConVarInt(Capturepoints)
	l_maxplayers = GetMaxClients()
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Team_Fort...point_captured
Algebraic!
Old 07-13-2010 , 17:44   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #646

Quote:
double edit:
Real quick question, i just installed the simple version of this plugin, and for some reason me and the other admins don't get stats....
Players get stats, and we get messages saying "You lost __ points for dying", but the commands: rank, and session don't work for us. Any help is appreciated.
Also, i know this may have been asked before, but i didn't want to sift through 64 pages...i'm lazy lol
Help anyone? I would very much like to get this working
Other questions:
-Is there any way to have it so that by default it doesn't announce when you earn/lose points to players....like the hide option but to have it default set like that? (Players can choose to unhide it if they want.)

Last edited by Algebraic!; 07-13-2010 at 17:52. Reason: Found answer to a Question :)
DarthNinja
Old 07-13-2010 , 18:45   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #647

Quote:
Help anyone? I would very much like to get this working
Other questions:
-Is there any way to have it so that by default it doesn't announce when you earn/lose points to players....like the hide option but to have it default set like that? (Players can choose to unhide it if they want.)
SQLite seems to be buggy lately.
Use mysql if possible for the time being.
Old 07-13-2010 , 19:46   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #648

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
SQLite seems to be buggy lately.
Use mysql if possible for the time being.
Im just doing the simple version for my 1 server. No website. No SQL. I dont even know much of anything about SQL...
DarthNinja
Old 07-14-2010 , 00:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #649

Quote:
Also, how do i remove the BEEP that happens every time a player joins?
Code:
ConnectSound = CreateConVar("rank_connectsound","1","Play a sound  when a player connects? 1= Yes 0 = No");
ConnectSoundFile = CreateConVar("rank_connectsoundfile","buttons/blip1.wav","Sound to play when a player connects (plays for all players)");
Set cvar rank_connectsound to 0 to disable sounds.
Old 07-14-2010 , 16:58   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
Code:
ConnectSound = CreateConVar("rank_connectsound","1","Play a sound  when a player connects? 1= Yes 0 = No");
ConnectSoundFile = CreateConVar("rank_connectsoundfile","buttons/blip1.wav","Sound to play when a player connects (plays for all players)");
Set cvar rank_connectsound to 0 to disable sounds.
Thanks, but i really need to know how to make it so admins get ranked to
Anyone?