This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)

Post New Thread Reply   

Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-23-2011 , 06:49   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #661

The links work fine for me.
Old 01-23-2011 , 06:58   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
The links work fine for me.
strange I clicked the link a few times just now and I got a file cant be compiled error please contact plugin author message than I click it onemore time and it started to compile ^^

thanks for all your help... I let you know soon how the plugin works +)
Oddeye
Old 01-23-2011 , 07:57   [CS 1.6 Error] Weapon Cost Changer Plugin by Arkshine
Reply With Quote #663

I get this error when trying to load the amx modx plugin... btw I have succesfully loaded default amx modx version 1.8.2 HG 21 on GoldSource Build 4554.. Don't know if this helps but atleast gives u a general Idea of what the problem maybe...

http://img826.**************/img826/6...angererror.jpg

Quote:
Here a small plugin which change the weapon cost. Grenades and others items are not supported yet.

command :
weapcost ; to see the full array in memory containing the weapon cost and others things. You can use it to check if your value was changed with success.

cvars :
cost_* where * is the weapon name without "weapon_". eg : cost_m3 "500"
List : p228, glock, scout, xm1014, mac10, aug, elites, fiveseven, ump45, sg550, galil, famas, usp, awp, mp5, m249, m3, m4a1, tmp, g3sg1, deagle, sg552, ak47, p90

Notes :
You have to restart the server after setting the cvar to get the changes. Next version it will be a command. This version was more a test version. A released version is planned after I finish to find the others offsets.
You can see in the array there are other things like maxclips, bpammo, etc.., even though you can read the value, you can not set a new value for them, it won't work. You have to use GetItemInfo().
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-23-2011 , 08:38   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #664

It seems you don't use the latest version of CS, but since I'm using a signature, I don't think it does matter.

So, once you enable the plugin and you restart, it crashes ?

If so, is orpheu alone loaded without problem ? ( You can force the module to be loaded by adding orpheu in modules.ini.
Old 01-23-2011 , 09:26   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #665

Quote:
It seems you don't use the latest version of CS, but since I'm using a signature, I don't think it does matter.

If so, is orpheu alone loaded without problem ? ( You can force the module to be loaded by adding orpheu in modules.ini.
1. unsure about my version but is thier an updated version of cs 1.6, btw im using a nonsteam version.

2.when I enable a the plugin and try loading a listen server, it gives me the crash error, when i ; comment out the plugin you gave me i can load the listen server just fine with orpheu loaded as a module for amx...

3could it be my mp.dll, for i have applied a new patch that i found over the internet that updates the hostage ai to allow them to save them selves if the ts are camping them and the t's can send them back if they spot them tryign to escape... this patch alos fixes favorites and lan memory leak for nonsteam cs 1.6 version as far as I know.... The reason why i ask if it could be a the mp.dll becuz I heard somewhere that mp.dll store the weapon cost info.. unsure if this is true or false..

4 if need i can provide u a zip fle containign the dlls u need to determine what the problem could be, or i can make other images of the setups i for amx mod. However regarding orpheu i had copy and pasted all folder and files within there respected file paths from at least the first post in this thread... However I dont know if there was more stuff i needed to run orpheu properly.
Oddeye
Old 01-23-2011 , 09:40   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #666

Quote:

what i thnk might be the issue is that my version of cs has different offsets than your version, but im unsure if my version is really different from your s however if you can tell me the core dll file you used to figure out the offsets, i can provide you my version of the dll file and you can compare to see if my thesis is correct on the subject...
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2011 , 10:17   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #667

No-Steam, no support.

bye.
Oddeye
Old 01-23-2011 , 10:26   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibu View Post
No-Steam, no support.

bye.
quite harsh words when theres so many nonsteam servers runing cs 1.6 than steam servers
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2011 , 11:57   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #669

So, no one cares. The rules say giving information or running a non-steam server is illegal.
Oddeye
Old 01-23-2011 , 16:29   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #670

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibu View Post
So, no one cares. The rules say giving information or running a non-steam server is illegal.
kk mate , if thats the case than i wouldnt want to get any of you in big trouble.. so I'll guess ill have to figure out the off sets for my version on my own....

anyways last i check I can still ask reletavie questions regarding the thread, plugins, and modules to the authors so here goes...

How would I go about finding the weapon cost offsets for cs 1.6? regardles of weather im using steam or not the question is pertaining touse of orpheu...