This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] Basic Donator Interface

Post New Thread Reply   

StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-04-2012 , 01:06   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #151

Really cool dude nice job your plugin worked perfectly when I used it in Left 4 Dead 2, however do 2 days I'm trying to make it work in TF2 but it does not work and the joke is that it was developed for Team 2 Fortree the plugin is loaded and add SteamID;Level in donator.txt.... in-game i try type !donators and the menu does not appear, you could correct?

"Note:
This was developed for TF2 and I have not tested it in any other game, however, there is nothing TF2 specific within the core so there is no reason it shouldn't work."
sorry my poor english!
toazron1
Old 09-04-2012 , 10:49   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #152

Hi everyone,

I haven't been very active the past few months due to school/life. Going to start playing / coding again and will update this and everything else I did!
I don't have a problem
Old 09-05-2012 , 01:59   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayOx View Post
Really cool dude nice job your plugin worked perfectly when I used it in Left 4 Dead 2, however do 2 days I'm trying to make it work in TF2 but it does not work and the joke is that it was developed for Team 2 Fortree the plugin is loaded and add SteamID;Level in donator.txt.... in-game i try type !donators and the menu does not appear, you could correct?

"Note:
This was developed for TF2 and I have not tested it in any other game, however, there is nothing TF2 specific within the core so there is no reason it shouldn't work."
sorry my poor english!

When you type !donators does it show the text? If not it's working properly. You need to install plugins that work off of this base such as Donator Recognition here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1128547 .

@toazron Nice!

Last edited by serpentine; 09-05-2012 at 02:00. Reason: added content
StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-05-2012 , 08:34   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by toazron1 View Post
Hi everyone,

I haven't been very active the past few months due to school/life. Going to start playing / coding again and will update this and everything else I did!
ohh! Thanks guy waiting for the update
StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-05-2012 , 08:41   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
When you type !donators does it show the text? If not it's working properly. You need to install plugins that work off of this base such as Donator Recognition here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1128547 .

@toazron Nice!
Another good plugin thanks
Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 09-08-2012 , 11:25   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #156

So can I install this, and the chat colors plugin, and my players can type "!donator" in chat to access the donator menu? Is it also possible to add other commands (like a toggle to set your gravity to half, or other plugins like the "!robot" plugin) to this? So that players can type "!donator", then select a command to toggle on and off?

I am considering adding this, but if it doesn't work like this then I'm not sure...

Thanks!
Zhivago
Old 10-23-2012 , 20:56   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #157

Hi, I'm feeling like a total potatohead here...

I just started this so I'm kind of confused on how to add donors? !dadmin and !daccess don't do anything when I try them in the chat or console. Am I supposed to be typing these somewhere else?

PS: Are donors their own group/flag/whatever entirely or are they like a mini-admin (For being immune to the class limit plug in, for example)? Do I have to add them to two lists/groups?

Last edited by Zhivago; 10-23-2012 at 20:58.
serpentine
I don't have a problem
Old 10-23-2012 , 21:30   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #158

The chat trigger is !donators by default. If you type that in and the word actually shows, you did something wrong. Donators are added in the donators.txt file located in the /sourcemod/data folder, the format is in the first post. This plugin is just the foundation, this plugin requires this interface. Alternatively you can install this which does not give the menu, but gives the end of round donator icon. It uses flags instead of the .txt file.

Last edited by serpentine; 10-23-2012 at 21:33.
Zhivago
Old 10-24-2012 , 22:20   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #159

Is there a more in depth installation guide? I've been trying to get this working for a few days now and I'm completely at a loss.

Am I supposed to put those forwards and natives somewhere?

Where do I put that code for registering a menu with the core?

I tried adding users to the donators.txt file and it doesn't seem to respond to any sort of chat trigger I type in. Is the the !dadmin option supposed to add to this file or does that only work if I use the MySQL? Where do I put that "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS... (ETC)" code to create a table?

Last edited by Zhivago; 10-24-2012 at 22:31.
Kathle55en
BANNED
Old 10-24-2012 , 23:59   Re: [ANY] Basic Donator Interface
Reply With Quote #160

I'll update it when I get home, the iPhone does not like this site lol

Last edited by Kathle55en; 10-24-2012 at 23:59.