This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Advanced Quake Sounds v5.0 [ALL GAMES] & Optional Sounds Pack

Post New Thread Reply   

claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 04-28-2013 , 10:06   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokomo View Post
Convert this plugin into an amxx module, that what i mean.
I won't do that because there are so many incompatibilities between a module and the operating system, especially in Windows. Think a plugin is fast enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUE RED View Post
Nice plugin, gj ^^
When i made Firstblood then sounds
Code:
firstblood.wav/firstblood2.wav/firstblood3.wav
at the same time with one of this sounds:
Code:
triplekill.wav/multikill.wav/rampage.wav/killingspree.wav/dominating.wav/unstoppable.wav/megakill.wav/ultrakill.wav/eagleeye.wav/ownage.wav/ludicrouskill.wav/headhunter.wav/whickedsick.wav/monsterkill.wav/holyshit.wav/godlike.wav
does it work correctly (how supposed to be)? if yes i guess it would be better if only one of this sounds will play firstblood.wav/firstblood2.wav/firstblood3.wav just to avoid two sounds at the same time.
I don't know how this plugin works i just wanna help with bug reports. I will edit this post if i'll find something that i would guess doesn't work fine.

edit: when i change a map then Round Start sound start to play before i have connected to the server, what do you think if it would be like this: all players have connected then restartround goes and right after restartround sound Round Start plays?

edit.edit: when it is first round and i make knife kill to the first player of the round it says First Blood, Flawless Victory, Multi Kill (for example) and Humiliating Defeat. It sounds at the same time (except Flawless Victory )and seems to me it is not so cool (it is just my opinion)
True, really have to manage sounds better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam3n1tza View Post
Тhis plugin supported Cs Non-Steam?
Nothing linked to Non-Steam is allowed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Kaschenko View Post
Hello!

multikill at the same time it has always been a slew of 2x, 3x or more. such as a grenade or a machine gun 2 heads in a line, when one shot to kill two at once. in Mani admin was set up so that in AMH like too. Here you can also do that?

Thanks!
I don't know exactly how Mani Admin Plugin works, but I would add any new event including the next action: Killing two or many enemies with just one bullet.

If you are not referring at this, please try to explain again, more clear.
Old 04-29-2013 , 13:45   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiuhks
True, really have to manage sounds better.
i didn't manage it! I'm using your config!
Send a message via ICQ to TRUE RED Send a message via Skype™ to TRUE RED
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 04-30-2013 , 13:30   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUE RED View Post
i didn't manage it! I'm using your config!
I meant I am the one who have to manage sounds better. These features include a few tasks avoiding sounds being played at same time and so on...

Last edited by claudiuhks; 04-30-2013 at 13:30.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 04-30-2013 , 14:38   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #94

Hum using this and stats at same time. So sweet
Btw with 5 stars ranked, if this get unapproved, who unapprove gonna be killed by someone that did rate this thread
Old 05-03-2013, 01:54
Weasel
This message has been deleted by Weasel. Reason: Platform-specific prejudice
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 05-03-2013 , 02:25   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #95

Go ask in the SourceMod section, this is for GoldSrc only

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
gOOdRich
Old 05-07-2013 , 06:28   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #96

It would be nice to add this plugin - Last Man
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lastmansounds.zip (455.1 KB, 244 views)
GhostMan
Old 05-11-2013 , 12:04   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #97

SUGGESTION:

You should make this plugin multilingual.
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 05-11-2013 , 13:08   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOOdRich View Post
It would be nice to add this plugin - Last Man
I really thank you for that! Will be included for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMan View Post
SUGGESTION:

You should make this plugin multilingual.
What do you mean? If you are referring to translate the messages like "%CLIENT% is unstoppable!" I won't agree with that. Since the sounds are in English, the messages will be in English too.
I will add a message in the next release like: "Type /quake to change your Quake Sounds options!".
Do you want this message and the menu which will appear to be translated?

Last edited by claudiuhks; 05-11-2013 at 13:09.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
GhostMan
Old 05-11-2013 , 14:06   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #99

I wish that this plugin would be translated as much as possible. And for the record, english sounds and some different lang messages wouldn't bother me. But if that's your final decision so nothing i can do i guess.
dokta
Old 05-16-2013 , 11:28   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #100

This does not work for HLDM, does it? At least it doesn't work on my server....