This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] Discord Report **UPDATED 4/30/24**

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
drew73197
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Server Management
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Lets users report a user and admins get notified in discord
    Old 09-22-2017 , 00:44   Re: [ANY] Discord Report
    Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ImScottyyy View Post
    Is there anyway that this could be edited so it could grab the IP of the server which the report is coming from and display it in the report message?
    There most definitely is a way, but I’m unsure if it’s possible without the use of a 3rd party extension. This originally did give the IP with a link to quick connect, but some servers would return the local IP address of 127.0.0.1 and I ended up just removing that part entirely. So yes, but you’d have to add it yourself and most likely have to use a 3rd party extension to do it.
    Old 09-22-2017 , 17:54   Re: [ANY] Discord Report
    Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drew73197 View Post
    There most definitely is a way, but I’m unsure if it’s possible without the use of a 3rd party extension. This originally did give the IP with a link to quick connect, but some servers would return the local IP address of 127.0.0.1 and I ended up just removing that part entirely. So yes, but you’d have to add it yourself and most likely have to use a 3rd party extension to do it.
    This is quite easy to do with your discord report, infact I have already achieved this. In my own version of it.

It is not actually as difficult as you might think. You can just pass the server IP address from where the report was made and get the port and then input that into a database then read from the database and attach the two and create an ip address, and then use the bot code to do the rest of the work for you.

drew73197
    Old 10-04-2017 , 13:06   Re: [ANY] Discord Report
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by m4rkey View Post
    This is quite easy to do with your discord report, infact I have already achieved this. In my own version of it.

It is not actually as difficult as you might think. You can just pass the server IP address from where the report was made and get the port and then input that into a database then read from the database and attach the two and create an ip address, and then use the bot code to do the rest of the work for you.

Sorry for my very late reply. That's cool you got it to work, this is my very first plugin I made so I wasn't really sure how to do anything lol. If you wanna commit the changes you've made on the GitHub page, that would be very much appreciated!
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 10-24-2017 , 23:58   Re: [ANY] Discord Report
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by m4rkey View Post

Would you be able to fork this on the repo?