This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
SpirT
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Statistical
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    The core of the statistics plugin.
    Old 06-07-2022 , 16:10   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
    Reply With Quote #1

I have set the variable "lr_allagainst_all" to 1 because I'm running a FFA server, but we are not losing neither getting points for killing or dying. A connection to the database is made and if I give myself points from the admin menu, the information is updated on the database. Any ideas?

Last edited by SpirT; 06-07-2022 at 16:14.
    freak.exe_uLow
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-08-2022 , 12:00   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
    Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpirT View Post
    I have set the variable "lr_allagainst_all" to 1 because I'm running a FFA server, but we are not losing neither getting points for killing or dying. A connection to the database is made and if I give myself points from the admin menu, the information is updated on the database. Any ideas?
    hey and any error.log? I have unfortunately not yet tested the system with deathmatch, had only this once used for a deathmatch server, also works and is a kind of "remake" of the level ranks: https://github.com/OkyHp/Fire-Players-Stats
    SpirT
    Old 06-09-2022 , 08:37   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
    hey and any error.log? I have unfortunately not yet tested the system with deathmatch, had only this once used for a deathmatch server, also works and is a kind of "remake" of the level ranks: https://github.com/OkyHp/Fire-Players-Stats
    There is no errors on my logs... Whenever you're free, do you mind hopping into discord so that I can show you its behaviour and all the settings I have?

Last edited by SpirT; 06-09-2022 at 08:38.
    freak.exe_uLow
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-09-2022 , 09:07   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    There is no errors on my logs... Whenever you're free, do you mind hopping into discord so that I can show you its behaviour and all the settings I have?
    if you have a fresh server, i advise you to use fire stats, i find it much better and also works with the level web system, try it
    SpirT
    Old 06-10-2022 , 11:43   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
    if you have a fresh server, i advise you to use fire stats, i find it much better and also works with the level web system, try it
    I will install a new server to test it out and I'll leave some feedback later
    Old 06-11-2022 , 00:30   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    I will install a new server to test it out and I'll leave some feedback later
    do this and here are some modules for it: https://gitlab.com/OkyHp/fire-player...er/FPS_Modules
    BiohazardLucifer
    Old 07-22-2022 , 07:37   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
    Reply With Quote #7

38 <Bad Load> levelsranks.smx
    Errors:
    levelsranks.smx: Unable to load plugin (bad header)

any ideea?
    Send a message via Yahoo to BiohazardLucifer Send a message via Skype™ to BiohazardLucifer