This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero: Justice league

Post New Thread Reply   

Killer Mc Killer
Old 09-05-2005 , 20:58   Hero: Justice league
Reply With Quote #1

Ya people finnaly a pack of heros into one sma and amxx file i did soem of it but doom put the finishing touches on it. Thanks to justiceleague, JTP10181, AssKicR, bLind and TreDizzle for their Codes.

ty every oen for helping with this hero and its finnaly gona be relest to the public

//Justice League
justiceleague_level 1
justiceleague_laser_ammo 50 //total # of shots given each round
justiceleague_laser_burndecals 1 //Show the burn decals on the walls
justiceleague_cooldown2 0.10 //cooldown timer between laser shots
justiceleague_multishot 0.10 //Delay for multishots on holding key down
justiceleague_cooldown 45 //Cooldown for the mirrordamage
justiceleague_damage 75 //How many damage the backdamage does
justiceleague_health 150 //How many HP the hero has
justiceleague_armor 150 //How many AP the hero has

P.s now the noclip finaly wsorks the hp doenst matter ok cause the hp is only 150...
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_justice_league.sma - 1322 views - 15.7 KB)

Last edited by vittu; 07-28-2007 at 14:32. Reason: Fixed possible server crash still has massive problems, like giving everyone in server weapons
Send a message via AIM to Killer Mc Killer Send a message via MSN to Killer Mc Killer Send a message via Yahoo to Killer Mc Killer
AZNDARKEVILDEMON
Old 09-05-2005 , 21:57  
Reply With Quote #2

why is there two cool downs?

Code:
usticeleague_cooldown2 0.10 //cooldown timer between laser shots 
justiceleague_cooldown 45 //Cooldown for the mirrordamage
and theres two keydown button
Send a message via AIM to AZNDARKEVILDEMON Send a message via Yahoo to AZNDARKEVILDEMON
Killer Mc Killer
Old 09-05-2005 , 22:14  
Reply With Quote #3

theres 2 cause one from thor and 1 from cyclops and there shouldnt be 2 binds cause only one for cyclops laser and the martians power should be shadow cats noclip with knife talk to doom he did the rest
Send a message via AIM to Killer Mc Killer Send a message via MSN to Killer Mc Killer Send a message via Yahoo to Killer Mc Killer
mage
Old 09-06-2005 , 00:30  
Reply With Quote #4

so its power is like noclip when holding knife shooting laser and got health and send damage back?
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2005 , 03:54  
Reply With Quote #5

There are 2 cooldowns (1 cause of LAser and 1 cause of the backdamage)

I could get not all to work at this hero.. The No Clip from bLind didn'T work for me and the health also not.. There is only one keydown part.. And I also don't know if the backdamage from Thor is working, because I couldn't try that out..

I only know that the Green Laser with switching to knife, give Batman Guns and 150ap are working..

And yes spy.. That is what it's supposed to do, but I'm not sure if everything works I told him to ask at Scripting Help for the 2 things which aren't working.. bLind's Code is confusing me.. It's only working at Shadow Cat and I already tried to copy the sma file and change it for mp5navy, but that didn't worked, too I don't know why, but it doesn't

I also don't got any warnings or errors when I compile it ;)
Killer Mc Killer
Old 09-06-2005 , 04:35  
Reply With Quote #6

im planing to add woudner women in the next version ill try to get back to it ok. If you ahve a hero that gives you more thne 150 hp it doesnt show the 150 so the hp part is basicly for noobs that cant get a hero with higher then 150 thats how it is.
mage
Old 09-06-2005 , 07:52  
Reply With Quote #7

well wonder women is a keydown so you most maybe take % change of using wander womans laso
Killer Mc Killer
Old 09-06-2005 , 14:05  
Reply With Quote #8

will ya so i guess kick her out...oh ya i found a better ump model for your matrix twins http://www.csbanana.com/?section=vie...kins.main.3407
Halvor
BANNED
Old 09-06-2005 , 16:08  
Reply With Quote #9

Why are you posting rips please i am begging you make some heroes that is not a rip like Rockell he is always making new heroes
Send a message via MSN to Halvor
mage
Old 09-07-2005 , 00:48  
Reply With Quote #10

killer you can have wander woman just make it % change to cast it on your enemys

like 30% change to make your enemy linked to the ground

and that one isent better remember i want the matrix twins too look like on movie

and the one i found look more like the one he uses (the one he uses is an us marine ump looking)