This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)

Post New Thread Reply   

Infra
Old 11-19-2007 , 17:11   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messi@h View Post
Hi everybody

I need your help, i can't get web stats to work on my lan server.

My situation :

Linux Suse 10.3, apache2, mysql OK
metamod 1.19
Amxmodx with amx_match 8.11 and mysql_connect configuration OK (check database with phpmyadmin)

config.php is OK
no mysql errors on log
i can access the web page from infra

amx_match_stats 1 is OK
Anyway, i can launch tons of amx_match and still don't get any stats on the web page.
Even it's for lan purpose i can't get something to appear on that web stats page, i don't understand cause it's really simple to install

Have you got any idea ? Do you need my cfgs ?
After you run your matches, do you check the database with phpmyadmin? If you *are* getting matches into the database from the server, then it's a problem with your config.php or server configuration. Let us know what you are getting in your database after running a match, we might be able to help you after that...

@draft and c00ler: clantags.ini might be a good idea...I don't think it's really possible to search for a clan tag dynamically/correctly. Or maybe if we can take a look at the clan tag search algorithm from pschycostats. That seems to correctly find the clan-tag.
Messi@h
Old 11-19-2007 , 17:26   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #742

Thx for your reply

I really don't understand the fact that when i launch the server, it creates the right tables in the database (so as we can see the connection with mysql exists and works) but when we talk about wars : nothing happens in the database

Is there something really special for the database to collect information except amx_match_stats 1 , which stats modules must function in amx config or something else ?

Thx again, let me know if you need anything.
Messi@h
Old 11-20-2007 , 14:31   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #743

Oops, my mistake, there are datas in the database regarding amx_match.

So the problem is now between apache2 and mysql, datas are not retrieved on the web page. But config.php is correct...maybe some right access stuff...What do you think ?

Last edited by Messi@h; 11-20-2007 at 15:31.
Messi@h
Old 11-20-2007 , 17:14   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #744

Hey

i installed joomla into a test database and no problem, the web site is functioning, no problem between apache and mysql in that case...

Could it be a problem between the queries and mysql 5 ?

I don't know what to do, thanks for your time
Salin
Old 11-21-2007 , 06:14   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #745

Hi,

I`m having the same problem as Messi@h but in my DB all of the tables are empty. The connection to the DB is ok; when the server connect to the DB i can see that it`s ok, it even loads an admin from the db so the connection is good.

Any suggestions please?
Tartooob
Old 11-21-2007 , 09:57   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #746

Hey Draft, Amazing update u did there, but there is 1 bug, when the knife round starts and lets say for example T won, the finishes and then nothing happens, we just keep playing normally, the scrim doesn't start, it happens sometimes, not always, could you please fix it ? I mean do we all have to vote ? why not 3 players only for example or smth or you can make the admin to be able to choose leaders, so leaders will be the only guys who can vote after the knife round and maybe u can put everyone on spec and leaders will choose players o.o

EDIT *Sorry I meant Draft lol*

Last edited by Tartooob; 11-23-2007 at 01:00.
Salin
Old 11-22-2007 , 05:07   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #747

draft, i noticed a bug in version 8.12. The plugin isn`t switching the teams after the knife round is ended.

For example: if terrorists win, and they choose to move to counter-terrorist team, the plugin will leave them terrorists. So basically the kniferound is useless in this fact.

Any suggestions, or any ideas why is this happening?

PS: I managed to resolve the problem regarding the web stats. So that problem is solved.
Messi@h
Old 11-22-2007 , 14:13   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #748

Salin, how did you manage with web stats ? Can you tell me about your procedure ?

Thx
Salin
Old 11-23-2007 , 06:08   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #749

Well it was my mistake when i looked at the databases. I had 2 databases called amx and amx_match_deluxe. From my configs, the stats where saved in amx and the config.php from the webserver tried to view the stats from the database called amx_match_deluxe, which was obvious empty. I changed the database in the config.php to amx and the stats where all ok.

PS: Another bug that i noticed, is when the hltv is recording a demo, and the game is over, the demo still recording. If nobody stops it manually, it`s recording forever. Any ideas?

Last edited by Salin; 11-23-2007 at 12:13.
adiction
Old 11-26-2007 , 07:22   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)
Reply With Quote #750

Hi again,

im having troubles with knife round , sometimes just 3 players can vote, and the kniferound doesnt end. Can I do sth to fix it?(not executing kniferound 0 )