This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)

Post New Thread Reply   

dademan000
Old 04-03-2009 , 05:12   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #251

Hmm... Was wondering if there is a way to add this to a config. I don't want Stripper Running all of the Time, I just want it to run when I want it to.

Is there a way to make it so I can type:
rcon exec stripperon.cfg and then it will remove the bomb
rcon exec stripperoff.cfg and it will return the bomb to the Terrorist team

I only want the bomb taken off when I want it off.

Any help is appreciated.

Rogers~
paegus
Old 04-03-2009 , 05:56   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinHead View Post
hi, new to this stripper source mod, just woundering do i need to go thru each map and filter out everything i dont need or is there an easyer way to filter out the crap in all the maps? (nuke, inferno, dd2, train ect)

i tryd the remove props_physics in the global filter.cfg but it removes the inferno bombsite and the train bomb site.. :\

obviusly for Counter Strike source.

cheers.
you need to find something unique about the entity. be that a model or even the path to a model.

try posting the config file you used here..
Nomarky
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-02-2009 , 09:21   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #253

Hi

Been using Stripper for a long time - great plugin.

I use global_filters.cfg to remove the rocket launcher and ammunition from all maps on the server. However now I would like to add it back in for one map only. Is this possible using a map cfg? What commands would I use to add the rpg back in?

My global_filters.cfg:
PHP Code:
delete:
{
"model" "models/weapons/w_rocket_launcher.mdl"
}

filter:
{
"classname" "weapon_rpg"
}
filter:
{
"classname" "item_rpg_round"

Any help greatly appreciated!
squirlhntr
Old 05-04-2009 , 13:51   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #254

Any plans to update this plugin to work with L4D?
^cloaked
Old 05-04-2009 , 17:28   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #255

Has anyone noticed any stability issues with the latest server updates when using Stripper on TF2? We are getting a lot of crashing on map change and we haven't been able to isolate the source. Just updated sm from 1.1 to 1.2 and it seems to have gotten worse. The server is on windows and we aren't running any strange plugins that should cause any instability. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Last edited by ^cloaked; 05-04-2009 at 17:37.
zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 05-10-2009 , 18:56   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #256

I run it on SM 1.2 latest server update + 1.71 MMS and my server stays up for more than 4-5 days sometimes .

I've notice one more great thing.My servers are not making any big amount of memory usage as before ... I run 3 servers on the same box and they don't eat memory at all

Linux X-Ubunto

Your problem is a plugin ... when you updated to SM 1.2 .. did you recompile all your plugins ?
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
^cloaked
Old 05-10-2009 , 19:26   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhelev81 View Post
I run it on SM 1.2 latest server update + 1.71 MMS and my server stays up for more than 4-5 days sometimes .

I've notice one more great thing.My servers are not making any big amount of memory usage as before ... I run 3 servers on the same box and they don't eat memory at all

Linux X-Ubunto

Your problem is a plugin ... when you updated to SM 1.2 .. did you recompile all your plugins ?
Yes all the plugins were recompiled after we updated. The server is currently running on windows... Hopefully that is not the cause, because we don't have the ability to change the host OS. Trying to get the mdmp files to see if that is any help. Definitely appreciate your input, thanks.
zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 05-10-2009 , 20:07   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #258

I used to run my servers on windows but I realized that is not good enough so I changed to linux and now I don't spend much time fixing stuff and banging my head why my servers are down 20 % of the month

Windows is more for playing games on,but for server I would always go for linux

I wish u good luck,and I trully hope u'll find a fix for your problem
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
BAILOPAN
Old 05-17-2009 , 12:58   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #259

I have a new version of Stripper:Source (1.2) sitting on my desktop, it works on L4D and Dark Messiah. I don't want to release it until it's tested. If someone wants to try it and promises to send feedback, please just PM me here or on IRC (irc.gamesurge.net, #sourcemod as dvander).
Old 05-18-2009 , 05:32   Re: Stripper:Source (1.1b Released)
Reply With Quote #260

wow, since you are still developing it, can you please try to optimize it a bit to reduce loading times at map change?
Stripper:Source has huge potentials on TF2, but using it on most maps is unpratical since it takes a lot of time at change level, even with very small .cfg files on a double quad e5345 machine. Multistage payload maps such as pl_goldrush are the most complex ones.
This is not a problem for 24/7 single maps servers, but it is for normal servers.