This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)

Post New Thread Reply   

Infra
Old 01-21-2005 , 04:25  
Reply With Quote #161

Double Post:

Figured I'd let you guys know that the next release of AMXMD is going to be sometime this weekend. It will include support for multilanguage stuff and various bug fixes...
ToT | V!PER
Old 01-21-2005 , 14:47  
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra
Double Post:

Figured I'd let you guys know that the next release of AMXMD is going to be sometime this weekend. It will include support for multilanguage stuff and various bug fixes...
You need a german language update? Contact me @ icq ;)
Send a message via ICQ to ToT | V!PER
zerocrash
Old 01-21-2005 , 22:15  
Reply With Quote #163

when i have amx match deluxe on it always changes everyones buy menu into the old style is there a way to stop that and make it stay in advance style?
ViPer
Old 01-22-2005 , 03:18  
Reply With Quote #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocrash
when i have amx match deluxe on it always changes everyones buy menu into the old style is there a way to stop that and make it stay in advance style?
Try reading the forum before asking, the answear is right here on page eleven a few posts before yours.

If you dont want AMXMD to change your menu settings to the old style you have to turn the swap team function off, thats the only way.
Ramm
Old 01-22-2005 , 19:47  
Reply With Quote #165

hi everybody.

first af all, thanks to Infra and Shomilder for their generous work.

i've been using the 2.01 version for quite a long time, and have upgraded my servers to 3.0 yesterday... and was a bit dissapointed with the HLTV feature implementation. so, i've spent an hour or two coding.

i've fixed some problems (well, amx_matchhltv was quite a stupid way to set hltv rcon, eh? ;)):

1) removed amx_matchhltv console command. added amx_match_hltvrcon cvar in config, which does exactly the same, but needs to be defined only once;
2) added amx_match_hltvdelay cvar (default 30). trying to operate the hltv "in real time" will provide you with demos, stopped in the middle of the last round. quite dissapointing, eh? so, you should configure your server and hltv to have equal delay settings to let the plugin stop the demo in time. (had some theoretical issues with starting the "second half demo". gonna test it today)
3) rewritten the demoname format a bit, 'cos if u type "record demo.dem" HLTV will create the file, named "demo.dem-YYMMDDHHMM-mapname.dem"
4) 've made some other fixes.

i'll test all the changes i've made today and will post the results here.

PS. i've used MarcusB's version of amx_match_deluxe.

PPS. this was the first time i've tried to write smthing for AMXX. hope u'll like the update. feel free to contact me via icq.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_match_deluxe.sma - 880 views - 87.7 KB)
Send a message via ICQ to Ramm
Infra
Old 01-24-2005 , 04:43  
Reply With Quote #166

Question:

Would you'all like me to implement his fixes in the version I am releasing tomorrow (a week or two more...)? Or do you want to release tomorrow?
knocker
Old 01-24-2005 , 06:53  
Reply With Quote #167

release yours tomorrow and then work to get his changes into the plugin, then release this version in a couple of weeks.

so we have a new version tomorrow whatever you do but get the new features someday anyway ;)

so clearly -> new version tomorrow
Send a message via ICQ to knocker
Yod4z
Old 01-24-2005 , 12:11  
Reply With Quote #168

i see some bug in the config file presence. If the file exist, it say "config file doesn't exist" 1 time but if the file don't existe it say "config file doesn't exist" 2 times.
I think the test is not clear ;)
ViPer
Old 01-24-2005 , 19:25  
Reply With Quote #169

I say wait one or 2 week more for the even better version with the amx_matchhltv fix and so on, and the reason is simple... there arent any big bugs in v 3.00 so i will wait. and if u do as the others say i wont upgrade until the next version still ... my 2 cents..
knocker
Old 01-25-2005 , 02:46  
Reply With Quote #170

you dont have to upgrade if he releases his version now ... just wait for the other one.
but why cant he release it for people like me? i have to set up some servers for a tournament this weekend. and i didnt use his plugin some months ago because of some bugs. instead i have to use grisbilens old plugin from amx which i ported for me. it works even better for timelimit games than the current version of amxmd. therefore i want to try his new version this week to see if its better since some minor parts of grisbilens plugin dont work on amxx and he has no time to code it for amxx.

infra, perhaps i get your version to test it even if you decide to wait some weeks to make an even better version?
Send a message via ICQ to knocker