This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Exolent[jNr]
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 17:38   Re: How to be an Approver

Your private message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by One
Bonus for spawn of player

Western Mod
just have a see @ dates & posts what other users posted.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...56&postcount=2

Crazy Mazy

Server Connect Message

-------------

i dont say why my plugin willnot approved!!! i just say why first this plugins willbe approved/unapproved & not the older first??

you dont think that maybe older plugins should be app/unapp & after this , this mini plugins?

i just released here 3 plugins & nobody had any problems/bug with this. hmm ok better said 2 plugins cuz i deleted my new plugin. 1 was unapproved & 1 approved. but how i said this is not the problem if my plugins got app or unapp.
1. The plugin that was approved and the one that was unapproved, were not reviewed by me.
Take that up with Emp` if you have a problem.

2. Those plugins have not been reviewed yet.
If you knew how much work reviewing plugins took, you would know why I only reviewed 4 PAGES of plugins before stopping.
I have 20 threads per page, and I made the New Plugins Submissions go from 8 pages of plugins to 4˝.
You do realize that is reviewing ~70 plugins in one time?
I can't just review 8 pages of plugins at once, because it takes so much work.

3. "you dont think that maybe older plugins should be app/unapp & after this , this mini plugins?"
I say that they are the older plugins because they are the last ones in the list, not because they were created before other submissions.
I love you exolent!
One
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 17:43   Re: How to be an Approver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exolent[jNr] View Post
Your private message:

1. The plugin that was approved and the one that was unapproved, were not reviewed by me.
Take that up with Emp` if you have a problem.

2. Those plugins have not been reviewed yet.
If you knew how much work reviewing plugins took, you would know why I only reviewed 4 PAGES of plugins before stopping.
I have 20 threads per page, and I made the New Plugins Submissions go from 8 pages of plugins to 4˝.
You do realize that is reviewing ~70 plugins in one time?
I can't just review 8 pages of plugins at once, because it takes so much work.

3. "you dont think that maybe older plugins should be app/unapp & after this , this mini plugins?"
I say that they are the older plugins because they are the last ones in the list, not because they were created before other submissions.
oh ok... Emp dont wanna talk to me how i said meybe he knows that im right. & u have to know that i never wanted that you do all this.. i know that u need time for this. my problem was just Emp´s work & what he did "4 friends". so i tought maybe other approver wants to see what Emp did. so i have my answer. ty
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 17:53   Re: How to be an Approver

Branching this entire thread, after BAILOPAN's initial post, off to it's own area. This thread was never meant to be anything other than about people becoming plugin approvers.
One
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 18:00   Re: A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

lol
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 18:11   Re: A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

so according to you, if you become a friend of exo or emp or any1 else, your plugins will be approved...?
thats bullshit with some kind of label on it saying words along the lines of "A grade" or similar

If the code is bad, it gets unapproved
if the plugin is allready made, the plugin gets unapproved
if the plugin dosent work, it get unapproved

according to you, if you made a plugin which has allready been made (better than yours), the existing plugin worked (unlike yours) and your code is completely messed up with warnings everywhere, but, you are BEST friends with an approver, it would still get approved?

come on dude
think plxthx
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 18:18   Re: A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimiller View Post
so according to you, if you become a friend of exo or emp or any1 else, your plugins will be approved...?
thats bullshit with some kind of label on it saying words along the lines of "A grade" or similar

If the code is bad, it gets unapproved
if the plugin is allready made, the plugin gets unapproved
if the plugin dosent work, it get unapproved

according to you, if you made a plugin which has allready been made (better than yours), the existing plugin worked (unlike yours) and your code is completely messed up with warnings everywhere, but, you are BEST friends with an approver, it would still get approved?

come on dude
think plxthx
omg mini :O my problem isnt/wasnt if plugin already exists or code is messedup or ....or why is this apped & mine unapp.... my problem was just why this was readed for first...i just meant plugins must be readed in one raw & not first looking if my friends posted anything & after this other..

how i said, i have now my answer i think we could 4get this topic.
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 18:21   Re: A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

ok

Last edited by minimiller; 06-26-2009 at 18:23.
Send a message via MSN to minimiller
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 18:30   Re: A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

Its not much of a big deal.

If you haven't noticied, All the Approvers and members here are HUMANS. You know people with cells and have body functions etc etc...

They have an outside life as well. The Approvers are Approving/UnApproving/Reviewing plugins for free... Where do you find these type of people knowadays?

Instead of Complaining why your plugins were not reviewed or approved, think for a second on how stupid this topic seems... And why not just create plugins for yourself..

No one really asked you to post your plugins, This is a open community that offers support, plugins and etc.. for free. Sometime within this month or even next month, your plugin will be reviewed, you will get some support from scripters... You Might Even get it to the Approved Section...

Patience is a Virtue... Learn to use it.
Old 06-26-2009 , 18:45   Re: A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

Why do you feel inclined to make pointless posts daily, one?

Im 10 $74|2$.
Send a message via AIM to 10Stars Send a message via MSN to 10Stars
One
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 18:51   Re: A Venue for One to Bitch and Moan about How he is Personally Persecuted

HUH ? )) i dont think this is pointless. for me is this closed but how u want/ask :

cuz its realy **** when u work @ new mod & after this u must read any stupid texts which a user posted. & this user has only to approve the posts which the friends posted.

my posts are not so realy pointless.. i opend yesterday a rip thread but have a see in offtopic forum & see all the pointless threads like happy birthday XXX or happybirthday YYYY or .....

oh offtopic . maybe is this here request forum :O oh no im right here... its realy OFFTOPIC forum :O omg.