This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

ALIEN MOD DODS

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
cassual.kiss27
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Old 09-27-2011 , 10:04   ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #1

********************************************* ******Mod ALIEN**************************************** ******************
    hello here finally bring the last release done ALIEN MOD with the help of its creator Mizery ™ and given me full permission to completely recreate their plugins.
    In Mizery ™ A kiss27
    Well the plugin is just like the zombie counter strike source reloadet, in this case the Nazis are 6 types of alien alien 5 are exactly alike and the 6 is teleports, the alien must win 10 rounds to win, the allies are rewarded by kill any alien, mines, ammunition, speed, life,

Cvar

mp_allowspectators 0
    mp_friendlyfire 0
    mp_limitteams 20
    mp_timelimit 11

Commands to use
    ! Tripmine
    ! Teleport

This plugin was abandoned in 2008 Mizery its official blog on your news where sp file delivery, which gives me 4 years after me.
    http://evo-lution.forumpro.fr/t36-dods- ... mod-zombie

Installation

addons folder contents

quakesoundslist.cfg / addons / SourceMod / config /
    quakesounds.smx / addons / SourceMod / plugins /
    roundend-overlay-other.smx / addons / SourceMod / plugins /
    sm_dod_joinserver.smx / addons / SourceMod / plugins /
    sm_zm.smx / addons / SourceMod / plugins /
    plugin.quakesounds.txt / addons / SourceMod / translations /
    sm_quakesounds.cfg / cfg / SourceMod /
    server.cfg / cfg / server.cfg

materials and models
    within your game server and fastdowload

sounds
    within the sound folder of the server and fastdowload

Works with current source Day of Defeat
    91.192.111.121:27030 ESP - http://www.ELRINCONGAMER.com | ALIEN VS HUMAN MOD-CLANCASSUAL

Images
    [IMG]http://img11.**************/img11/7050/imges1.png[/IMG]

Mod ALIEN
    Video

other interested Mod Lef4dead2
    video lef4dead2

Get plugins Get source

Material and models
    Sound

............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ..................................

Last edited by cassual.kiss27; 09-29-2011 at 09:26. Reason: Removed download link, missing some source files
    psychonic

BAFFLED
    Old 09-27-2011 , 10:27   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #2

Download link removed. It's missing the source for one or more of the compiled plugins included.

Please fix.
    cassual.kiss27
    Old 09-27-2011 , 10:34   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #3

good already corrected to put in place every download ZIP files, each one in place direct download

Last edited by cassual.kiss27; 09-27-2011 at 11:10.
    Happy DODs player
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 09-27-2011 , 16:24   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #4

Checkt your server, must say looks pretty sweet.

Only i see only spanish texts, [ if i am right ]

Do you have an English text for it.

And this is pure for Humans vs Aliens or is there a option for making it a Zombie mod?

Last edited by Happy DODs player; 09-27-2011 at 16:34.
    cassual.kiss27
    Old 09-27-2011 , 16:31   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #5

if clear sorry pass when Spanish Spanish texts I send a direct link to the download in English of all texts
    There you have it all texts in English lso hope you like it and if you just pass me your server ip server so will add it to Day of Defeat source of the page of my clan
    There is an original version for zombie mod complete, just I have one that was created only for a European guilds and only insists was 2 servers around the world is called lef4dead2 as I put in the previous video up my 1st post out the video is 4 human against hunter, boomer, zombie, witch, tank and their respective overlays, and SP models and SMX material,

English Alien Mod
    sm_zm.sp

Last edited by cassual.kiss27; 09-27-2011 at 17:56.
    Happy DODs player
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 09-28-2011 , 05:13   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #6

Thanks for the SP.File.

And i aint gone run a full server with this plugin, gone put this up maybe 1 Day in the week for a Fun-day... with something diffrent than normal.

So thanks and gone test it soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It uploaded and all seems to work perfectly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 other thing,

Can you also edit it for making it with Zombie-layouts instead of Aliens.?

So people can choose. [ Just an idea ]

I will keep this on 1 day a week for funny evenings. THANK you.

Last edited by Happy DODs player; 09-28-2011 at 05:53.
    cassual.kiss27
    Old 09-28-2011 , 08:33   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #7

good companion as I said here you have the mod, file SP, withc, hunter, bones, alien, predator, zombie1, zombie2, boomer, are the Nazis and the Allies human
    mission
    human allies and capture the flag rewards
    Nazi zombies tdo ifectar to humans and earn as the 10 roundsOSE

Get source

material y models

Notify me if you need anything or help with any questions that this amino Outreach

Last edited by cassual.kiss27; 09-28-2011 at 10:09.
    wranger
    SourceMod Donor
    Old 10-03-2011 , 03:18   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #8

I'd suggest removing:
    ServerCommand("hostname ESP - ELRINCONGAMER | ALIEN VS HUMAN MOD-CLANCASSUAL");

From your plugin. Highly unwanted, having the server name changed by the plugin

Making translations would also be great!

Testing the plugin out now. So far so good

EDIT: Okay, after some testing I have ran into some bugs. I had 6 people in the server. 5 of them spawned on the Axis/Alien team and I was the only one put on the Allied/human team. And even when I died and the round reset, I was still the only one on Allies. I was the only one it ever put on that team.

Another suggestion is that the humans have more ammo. The aliens are so strong and fast that it makes it almost impossible to kill them. It would be great if the aliens had some sort of kick-back when they were shot in the head.
    cassual.kiss27
    Old 10-04-2011 , 19:01   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #9

ServerCommand hello ("hostname ESP - ELRINCONGAMER | ALIEN VS HUMAN MOD-CLANCASSUAL")
    you can edit in the file perfctamente sp, and put whatever you want, the sp is in bad English if I recall, the plugin automatically self levels the teams always start a Nazi being alien and the other as allies, while alien to infect humans are being changed Nazis, specifically damage the alien is at 1500 hp, you can download in hp when you want it will be easier to kill on hard to kill the alien is not correct, the alien are easy to kill but you have to know where to kill them and how to do, a council to put the plugins TNT on your server so will be a primary way of killing them while covering your area, the 2nd option is to reduce the life of the alien in the same plugins and the 3rd option is to add a plugin to turn up a little life to humans alone as I have in life 150 hp humans resist a little more so, if you want something specific or you want to modify the plugins you tell me what you want and upload a file to your liking SP greetings
    cassual.kiss27
    Old 10-04-2011 , 19:12   Re: ALIEN MOD DODS
    Reply With Quote #10

Mr. Happy Dods player hello here is what you asked for a Nazi zombie mod plugins become hunter, witch, boomer, alien, predator, zombie, ayumi, etc. all in English,
    if you need all the material and let me know I have many models models converted to css Dods, modified by Dods connvertidos for me as callduty characters 4, 5, tom raider, ayumi, 5 kinds of zombies, vind diesel, termineitor, many models

Get Source

Last edited by cassual.kiss27; 10-04-2011 at 19:14.