This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero: AmericanEagle

Post New Thread Reply   

Rippah
Old 11-12-2004 , 13:47   Hero: AmericanEagle
Reply With Quote #1

ive made this hero....plz report any bugs!!

AmericanEagle in-game powers:
-hp(130
-free ap (100)
-zoom with any weapon (eagleeyes)
-speed

and the thing: Information
American Eagle

Legal Status: United States citizen with no criminal record
Identity: Secret
Place of Birth: Kaibito, Arizona
Marital Status: Single
Known Realitives: Ward (brother, deceased)
Group Affiliation: None
Base of Operation: Navaho Reservation, Arizona
First Appearance and Origin: MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE ANNUAL #6

History: Jason Strongbow, a representative of the Navaho tribe of Indians, attemped to stop a mining company from excavating a mountain sacred to the tribe by obtaining a court order. Falling in that, he led a peaceful protest group at the mining site. When the night watchman panlockedand shot aprotester, Strongbow followed him into the mine. There he discovered that the mining company was in league with Klaw, the master of sound, who sought uranium to fortify his sonic powers. He also found his brother Ward, who did not share his ideas of preserving the tribal grounds and soon allowed their argument to erupt into violence. During their fight, Klaw appeared and blasted the brothers with his sonic blaster. The bombardment of sonic energy and the exposure to an unknown isotope of uranium found in the mine combined to mutagenically enhance the strength and senses of Strongbow brothers. Klaw, who had contracted the mining company to aquire uranium with which he hoped to fortify his powers, fled with his hirelings to the Savage Land in Antarctica, where Klaw hoped to acquire Vibranium.

Strongbow emerged from the mine and was halled as a champion of his tribe. Taking the flight of a nearby eagle as an omen, Strongbow fashioned for himself the costumed identity of the American Eagle. Learning that his brother had gone to the Savage Land with the mining company, he set out in pursuit. In the Savage Land, the American Eagle was met by Ka-Zar, the Thing, and Wyatt Wingfoot. The four of them opposed and defeated Klaw and his hirilings. In the course of the battle, Strongbow's brother Ward, who had allied himself with Klaw, was killed by one of the miner's bullets. American Eagle has since returned to his people to be their champion.

Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 200 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Strength Level: The American Eagle possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) approximately 15 tons under optimal conditions.

Known Superhuman Powers: The American Eagle possesses superhuman strength, speed, agility, and endurance. He can run at a maximum speed of 65 miles per hour. He has several times the endurance of an average human being.

The American Eagle's sensory organs have also been fortified. Like his namesake, the eagle, he has keen eyesight and is able to see 800 feet what the average human being sees at 20 feet. His senses of smell,taste, and hearing are approximately three times as those of a human being.

Weapons: American Eagle carries a crossbow which fires specially designed bolts. He has a bolt to which a line of braided fiberglass is connected, enabling him to swing from overhead objects or to climb its length. He also has specially blunted bolts in order to stun an opponent at a distance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_americaneagle.zip (5.4 KB, 1129 views)
I am 58% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
Send a message via AIM to Rippah Send a message via MSN to Rippah Send a message via Yahoo to Rippah
Night Slayer
Old 11-12-2004 , 13:48  
Reply With Quote #2

nice, ill go check it out
Fatebringer
Old 11-12-2004 , 13:57  
Reply With Quote #3

Name: American Eagle

Available Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL

Powers on keydown: Look simply amazing in your new torn jeans. Show off your stuff with a new AE sweatshirt! And don't forget that amazing bottlecap belt!!!
Old 11-12-2004 , 14:26  
Reply With Quote #4

Lol fate...you makes me laugh
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2004 , 14:35  
Reply With Quote #5

is this any different than bullseye???

adding this might change it
Quote:
Weapons: American Eagle carries a crossbow which fires specially designed bolts. He has a bolt to which a line of braided fiberglass is connected, enabling him to swing from overhead objects or to climb its length. He also has specially blunted bolts in order to stun an opponent at a distance.
Old 11-12-2004 , 15:12  
Reply With Quote #6

His real powers arent anything like how you made it i dont think we need this
Yo come see my sh server 67.19.188.54:27016
Send a message via AIM to Buttface Send a message via MSN to Buttface
MTS Steel DrAgoN
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2004 , 15:14  
Reply With Quote #7

no we dont...but he wants people to download his crap ..im not sure i should even call it a hero
Send a message via AIM to MTS Steel DrAgoN
Rippah
Old 11-12-2004 , 15:35  
Reply With Quote #8

sorry if i postedf it wrong or anything i just went to the marvel shit and made a "hero"........
Send a message via AIM to Rippah Send a message via MSN to Rippah Send a message via Yahoo to Rippah
Rippah
Old 11-12-2004 , 17:20  
Reply With Quote #9

and umm wel its a little bit canged it has the awp sight with 3x zoom!
a<nd well isnt this spam??
Quote:
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: American Eagle

Available Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL

Powers on keydown: Look simply amazing in
[/code]
Rippah
Old 12-24-2004 , 16:28  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivas2973
is this any different than bullseye???

adding this might change it
Quote:
like..you want me to give it a crossbow that can drag him sumwhere and/or stun enemies?