This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

SuperHero Mod: Source

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 12-28-2004 , 18:55   SuperHero Mod: Source

Well ladies and girls it is time we talked about the future of SuperHero Mod.

As most of you know HalfLife 2 came out and so did the Source Development Kit (SDK) for it. And now many mods are being developed for HL2.
Now we have to think where we are going to go with SuperHero Mod. Us being one of the most successful mods in AMX/AMXX community just means that we cant stop here.

So me seeing how alive this mod still is i have taken things into mine and jtp's hands and started porting SuperHero Mod to Source.
Things are still being thought out and talked about but here are a few things you should know.

SHS will now be a module for Source Mod which is a good thing because this means were making a new interface for hero creation. Were trying to accomplish "Easy hero creation" just so noobs will stop crying. On the other hand we dont want to make it too easy so we dont have to see 10000 super speed heroes.

Now another thing is in the begginning we cant promise a huge amount of heroes because HL2SDK isnt really opened up to many of its features so not alot of things are available in it. But we hope this changes as time goes by (same thing happend with HL1 SDK).

If you have any ideas your welcome to post them as im just in the begginning stages of the module and alot of stuff can be added.

PS. I will post a link to CVS soon.

Have Fun